Collection of Personal Information
We collect one or more data types in the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Any categories of personal data such as physical address and telephone number.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, and information regarding your interaction with the Site.
Information You Provide If you send electronic mail messages to us, contact us through the Site, or call us on the phone:
- To communicate with you;
- To comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulatory requirements; and
- To analyze use of the Site, diagnose problems with the Site, and administer the Site.
- We may retain the personal information you provide to us, including your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
- Communicate with you;
- Respond to your inquiry or other feedback you submit;
- Improve our Site to you and other customers; and
- Track the inquiries we receive.
- Your IP address;
- Your device identifier;
- Your internet-service provider’s name;
- Browser type and language;
- Operating system;
- Session identification number;
- Search terms, search results; and
- Online browsing data or “clickstream data” (e.g., date and time of access to the Site, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the Site)
- Statistical analysis of Site visitors’ navigation across the Site;
- Product development;
- Content improvement; and
- Customizing content and layout of the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Service Providers. From time to time, we may employ companies and individuals to perform certain services on our behalf including operating the Site and its features, tracking the Site’s activities and analytics, detecting and preventing fraud, and enabling us to send you communications. These third-party service providers may have access to personal information, but only to the extent required to perform their assigned roles and provide services to us.
- Intra-Company Transfers. We may share personal information with our sister and parent entities for business operations.
- Compliance with Law. We may release personal information about you if we believe such a release is necessary to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process or obligation.
- Your Choices You can choose not to give us personal information we request but in some cases, you may not be able to access all functionality of the Site, access our Services or receive a response to your request without certain information. You may opt out of having your personal information retained by us or used by us by contacting us. To exercise your choices, you may contact us at Tesoro Refining & Marketing LLC, Customer Relations, 539 South Main Street, Findlay, OH 45840, 1-866-462-7284, may submit a request online at https://www.arco.com/en-us/southwest/contact.
- Collection of Personal Information from Children The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account. Should we learn that someone under the age of 18 has provided any personal information through the Site or the Services, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
- Notices to Residents Outside the United States If you do not reside in the United States and provide personal data to us, please note that your personal information will be transferred, processed, collected, used, accessed and/or stored in the United States and subject to U.S. laws. The laws in the United States may not provide the same protections for your personal information as the jurisdiction in which you are located. Do not provide your personal information to us if you do not want this information to be transferred or processed outside of your country, or if the laws in your country restrict such transfers
- Security We work to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction by maintaining reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect personal information.
- Do-Not-Track & Third Party Tracking Disclosures: Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. The Site does not currently respond to browser-based “do not track” signals. To learn more about your choices regarding this type of data collection or to opt-out of interest-based advertising by members of the NAI or the DAA, please visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices.
The information included in this section applies to residents of California
- Section (2), Collection and Use of Personal Information: Categories of personal information we collected the sources from which personal information was collected, and our business or commercial purposes for collecting personal information
- Section (3), Disclosure of Personal Information: Third parties with whom we shared personal information
- Ask us to send you the following information:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of person information we have collected about you.
- Ask us to delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- Contact information (such as name, email, phone number, and address); and
- An indication of your prior contact with Tesoro (such as status as participation in a focus group or survey, prior contact with customer service, or other contact)
- A copy of your signed permission authorizing the agent to make the request;
- That you verify your identity directly with us; or
- Direct confirmation that you provided the agent permission to submit the request
© 2022 Tesoro Refining & Marketing Company LLC. All rights reserved.